The project of the media support program for independent youth in the National Dialogue Conference was implemented in cooperation with the Sport Yemen Group and in partnership with the German Friedrich Ebert Foundation and the Ericsson organization. The aim of this project was:
• Enable youth of dialogue from the necessary media technologies and capabilities during and after the transition.
• Promote communication between young people of independent dialogue and the general public, especially the youth.
• Helping to build a broader popular base for young independent dialogue who can build on it in the event that the signs of the dialogue's outputs are not satisfactory to them.
• Extending societal participation in the discussions of the dialogue work teams.
Two training workshops were conducted on political communication skills and media handling (press interviews, TV interviews).
Training in new media skills.
Film production stage.
The launching stage of the website.
The seminar stage via (Google Hangout).
• Implementation of 4 panel discussions for the targeted youth and broadcast live on using Google Hangout.
• Production of 20 introductory films for independent youth in the National Dialogue Conference and a short film that explores the views of young people participating in the dialogue on federalism in Yemen and the presentation of those films on social media.
• Create an electronic window represented in a website to introduce the independent youth to the National Dialogue Conference.